V40 K – the cabin lift without shaft
The shaftless alternative to conventional lifts with shaft construction!
- Especially suited for outdoor installation, to access balconies or for direct access into buildings.
- Up to 12,0 m lifting height EC-type certified , up to 6 stops
- Accesss to the cabin can be either directly trough a aluminum/glass protection wall , or 180° access through a door on the cabin.
- The inside cabin dimensions of 1000 x 1400 x 2100 mm ( w x d x h) offer sufficient space for transport of persons or material.
- Little space requiremts: A lift pit of only 14 cm is required to install the servelift V40K. There is no need for a separate machine room.
- A variety of design possibilities: There are almost no limits for design and colour due to propiatary manufacture by servelift. Choose from a variety of colours or design your own attractive cabin walls, which are laser-cut by servelift.
- Safe drive technology: Double Duplex drive chains and a energy-efficient electriv motor provide for a comfortable ride with smooth start and stop
- Extensive safety measures included: speed control and safety wedge catch , safety switch bars, safety door locks , self-dialing emergency telephone , overload control, battery back-up for emergency lowering in case of power failure
- Numerous options available: Automatic door drives, remote control , heat-insulated access doors into buildings, folding seat in cabin, remote camera control
- Coloured 3D-design: Prior to manufacture you receive a 3D-visualisation of your lift
- Wheatherproof and corrosion-resistant: Powdercoated aluminum profiles, zink-coated steel parts , safety glass , and polycarbonate glass
- Timely delivery and installation guaranteed by the servelift modular system.